About T E S S
Tess Taaca has a constant need to immerse herself in the artistic world. She utilized her Graphic Design knowledge in the Advertising industry while working in Miami, Florida. However, her true passion overcame technology and Tess went back to drawing with raw pigments. Many observers have mistakenly characterized her charcoal and pastel drawings as 'paintings' or 'photographs' due to their realistic qualities.
Tess has included another facet of artistic expression, along with her drawing/design projects. She is fine-tuning her passion for photography with her first DSLR camera, a Pentax K1. Tess has been blessed to be able to travel the world and presents to the viewers her story of what she sees through her lens. Her photographs are her visionary collaborations of, 'Living in the moment.'
Tess' philosophy of her creative life is, "The people I meet and the places I visit will always be an inspiration for me to continue along this artistic journey." Her path has continued on to the wider open spaces of Georgia, along with her husband, to enjoy the natural surroundings of their new homestead. But, this is just another chapter of her journey. This Artist, Photographer & Wanderlust Enthusiast has many collectors of her Fine Art & Photography from coast to coast.
• Celebration of the Arts at the Amalie Arena
2014 - 2016 NHL Hockey Seasons, Tampa, Florida
• Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, Tampa, Florida
• Light Space Time Online Art Gallery
• 'MONOCHROME' exhibit, Wallingford, Washington
• The Black Diamond Arts Alliance Exhibit
Black Diamond, Washington
• Photography featured on Ricoh Imaging Instagram (Pentax)
• Puget Sound Honor Flight Network - Staff Photographer
SeaTac Airport, Seattle, Washington
• Judge for the P.T.A.- Reflections Arts & Cultural program
• Artwork featured on Matt and Mattingly's Ice Cream Social
Las Vegas, Nevada (You Tube & Podcast)
• Finalist in #52weeksofnature competition by HIPPYTREE, 2021
• 'Top 5', Southern Conservation Trust, GA, #wildaboutwildlife, 2022